Happy Fall everyone!
To celebrate the change of seasons, I have curated a list of activities that I’m looking forward to enjoying in the coming months. They aren’t particularly based in one specific location or province, so if you’re inspired, hopefully you can find similar events in your neck of the woods. I’m planning on…
- Going apple picking and baking a pie from scratch
- Buying a new pair of boots (I’m eyeing these)
- Sipping hot cider
- Celebrating sweater weather
- Giving thanks
- Taking a hike in the fall colours (or perhaps swinging through them in Collingwood)
- Visiting a pumpkin patch
- Getting lost in a flea market
- Making homemade bird-bells
- Attending a fall fair in a new town (perhaps one of these particularly wacky ones)
How do you celebrate autumn?